Your shopping cart is empty.
Schuette® Blackout Curtain with Eyelets Made to Measure ● Millenium Velvet Collection: Polar Bear (White-Beige) ● 1 piece ● Crease-resistant Easy-care Thermo Opaque & Strongly Darkening
€37.99 including tax
- Schuette® Blackout curtain with eyelets: High-quality curtain scarves made of the finest velvet fabric, absolutely opaque, offers high light protection and prevents most light from entering the room. Locally hand-sewn in our own studio according to your specifications and especially for you. The heavy velvet fabric has a very solid construction and there is a lot of heart and highest craftsmanship in each of our solid seams.
- The Schuette® Millenium Velvet fabric collection includes 19 beautiful, deep and rich colours to fall in love with. Our sophisticated shades, combined with the luxurious look of the velvet fabric and its warm sheen, will enhance any room. The fabric is soft, thick and has a beautiful luster. It falls very smoothly and crease-free in even folds, creating an elegant atmosphere.
- With Schuette® curtains you achieve a high level of blackout/room darkening (90%-95% light is blocked). Whether in a bedroom or living room, our curtains will darken any room in your home, block noise and reduce sound from outside (= soundproofing and noise reduction). In addition, our heavy curtains have a real thermal effect and help to save energy/electricity because they reduce the heat and cold exchange at the window. In summer, they keep heat out and rooms cool. In winter, they keep the heat inside the room for longer.
- Each Schuette® blackout curtain is subject to the strict quality control of our master seamstress and is a hand-sewn unique specimen. Especially for you. For your home, because we know what home means. Firm seams, clean edges and even folds are guaranteed. No crooked seams and no protruding fringes. UV protection against rapid colour fading.
- Measuring correctly made easy: Please measure the curtain height from the floor to the curtain rod and add at least 4 cm so that the curtain at least slightly touches the floor. All Schuette curtain measurements offered are width x height. Inner diameter of the eyelets = 4 cm. Distance between first and last eyelet and side edge approx. 3 cm. Minimum distance between curtain rod and ceiling 3 cm. Distance highest point eyelet inside to top edge of curtain = 2.0 cm. The eyelets made of stainless metal are set by ourselves and we thus achieve even folds without slipping of the eyelets (or curtain rings). The strength of the eyelets is reinforced by a fabric tape that runs inside the curtain and is not visible, which increases the durability of the curtain.
- Dear customers: These are original Schuette® brand curtains. The Schuette® brand stands for quality products, which are manufactured with the strictest craftsmanship, locally, at fair wages and from solid, durable & modern materials. Original Schuette® curtains are not in the least bit comparable to DIY & China curtains!
|Polar Bear (White-Beige)|
|€37.99 including tax|
SchuetteⓇ Curtains: Milennium Velvet Collection
- Machine - or hand washable (up to 30°C).
- wash separately at 30°C on gentle cycle
- maximum 50% machine load
- mild detergent without optical brightener
- Do not dry clean!
- spin at low speed
- washable roll rings can remain in the curtain
- hang up when damp to dry without creasing. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron. If absolutely necessary, smooth with steam only.
- Dab individual stains with soapy water and rinse clearly.
- do not rub, brush, wring or boil!!!
- 100% opaque, low light transmission + high darkening effect.
- Grammage/weight: 305 g/m2 (+/- 5%)
- Material: 100% polyester (PES)
- Abrasion/chafe resistance: >100,000 Martindale
- Tensile strength: 513 N (107.6%) warp + 538 N (109.6%) weft
- Tear resistance: 43.7 N warp + 30.7 N weft
- Pilling: Level 5 (= no or hardly any tendency to pilling)
- Light fastness: 4 (= fairly good)
All velvet fabrics from the SchuetteⓇ Milennium Velvet collection are Ökotex Standard 100 certified and produced in compliance with the REACH regulation.